Sunday, December 22, 2013

Jeep Grand Cherokee 2014

July 31st, 2013

Gavin bought me my first real car!! 

I have never picked out my own car before. Gavin usually does that (because he's the man and all) but this time I got to choose my dream car and go down to the dealership and pick it out! 

It was time to get me a "mom car" aka SUV so we began the search. Of course I didn't really need an SUV with my one child, but Gav just likes to have all the nice things. We went and looked at the Pilot, 4Runner and something else. Then when we went to Jeep we just KNEW this was our vehicle. 

The inside is beautiful and has a clean look. Not to mention the largest touch screen on the market ;) My favorite color is black so I was ecstatic when they had a black on black (with leather, eek!) Jeep in stock!

So... I didn't realize we were actually buying a new car, especially when our cars were in great condition. It's always just fun to look around. One night I thought we were going to Chandler mall for date night then Gav said he just wanted to talk to the guy down at the Jeep dealership. We went there and after they got to talking I guess we were getting a new car?? Haha luckily Gav has great judgement and got us the perfect family car because I should have been paying more attention for such a huge purchase. That's where husbands really come in handy :)  

Needless to say I have been very appreciative of Gavin and his hard work. He has been loving his career choice as a loan officer at Academy Mortgage and all his hours there are paying off! Thanks Gavin! We love you and our "Jeep car!" 

No comments: