Sunday, April 22, 2012

Diamondbacks Game

Yesterday we got to go see the D-backs play Atlanta. Tami got tickets from her work so she gave four of them to us. Gav invited his best friend, Ben Whipple, who brought along his friend Haley. Of course our little Gram Bam came, too. It was his first game! He was going wild just walking around the stadium before the game started. He loved looking around the ball park and seeing new faces. Gavin bought him a new D-backs outfit, so naturally all eyes were on him. Nothing new for Gram. I hardly even watched the game because I was too busy taking pictures and videos of my little family. I love the look on Gavin's face when it lights up as he watches Gram. He really is the best daddy. 

At the end of the game I went to guest services. They give you a certificate for attending your first game. I got one for Gram and I'll hold on to it to and show him when he gets older. Hopefully this is just the first of many games this little man will get to go to! Go Diamondbacks!! 


(pics from iphone)

No comments: