Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Phoenix Zoo

Gram had his first trip to the Zoo last Friday. It was "Good Friday" so a whole bunch of kids were out of school. Ashley has a zoo membership so I was able to go with her for free. So nice! She brought all of her kids and two of their friends. Gram of course loved the zoo, especially the monkeys! I was probably the most excited of all to go. It's been a really long time since I had been. I got tons of pictures of the animals but not enough of my little Gram! We are going back this Thursday to see the more wild animals, so maybe I'll take some then. 

When I have more kids and as they get older, I will have a zoo membership. It's like Disneyland! The animals are amazingly awesome to watch and it's a fun time to be together. I am enjoying having my sweet baby but it will be fun to see him become a little boy and to take him to fun places. I know he's gonna be a wild one so I will need to be prepared for his lively personality. The zoo will be perfect. 

Thanks again Ashley for taking us to the zoo!!

(pics on silver camera)

No comments: